From Rome : Pompeii all inclusive Tour with live guide
On a fateful summer's day in 79AD, Mt Vesuvius erupted, spewing volcanic ash over the village of Pompeii. Unaware of the imminent danger, most people continued on with their daily lives and as a result the entire town and around 20,000 of its inhabitants were buried under tons of ash and pumice.
Almost 2000 years later, you have the opportunity to explore the preserved ruins of this famous disaster. Your guide will show you fascinating places such as The Forum, Thermal Baths and Lupanare. Before returning to Rome, you'll have a break for lunch with pizza&drink.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Transport by shared air conditioned vehicle
- Narration by a professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch - Pizza & drink
- entrance ticket, euro 16 per person.
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Our accredited guide will buy tickets for the group skipping the line and will led you to discover how the life was into an old roman city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Viale Castro Pretorio, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Make sure to provide valid IDs or Passports for all the people booking the child rate, otherwise they could be required to pay the full price.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- small groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.