From Shanghai: Ancient Water Town and Night-view Cruise Trip
Spend a day in Shanghai with a knowledgeable local guide, explore the best-preserved Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town (Venice of Shanghai), board the luxury night cruise along Huangpu River, and enjoy the splendid night views of the Bund in Shanghai.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Dinner in local restaurant
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Entry/Admission - Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
The guide will pick you up from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby at approx. at noon, join in the group to start the highlights trip in Shanghai.
After around 1 hour driving, you will come to the Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town, which has a history of more than 1700 years and is the best-preserved among the four ancient towns in Shanghai. Stroll around the unique old bridges, well-structured courtyards and calm rivers to feel the antiquity, leisure and tranquility of this ancient town, or take a boat (at your own expense) along the river shaded by willow trees to enjoy the stunning scenery.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
Then drive back to Shanghai and have a visit of the Shanghai Silk Museum, head to the dock and board the Night Cruise along Huangpu River. There you can enjoy the spectacular sight along the river, appreciate Shanghai’s dramatic and splendid night view, which is the highlight of this tour. After disembarking from the cruise, the guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the memorable trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Shanghai hotels within the inner ring road, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Drop-off at the original departure point.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2017 - 12/31/2023
Tuesday: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Thursday: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Saturday: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour guide will inform you the exact pickup time one day earlier (phone call or message at hotel reception)
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on different hotel location
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.