From Sofia: Belogradchick - The Bulgarian Arizona
In the mountain man can’t feel lone but rather absolutely free. Bulgaria is unique with the diversity of the land. There is one phenomenon, hidden in the mountains, and it’s called Rocks of Belogradchik. The time and the force of nature created different fantastic shapes and for every rock, a legend was born.
The transfer from Sofia to Belogradchik is 3 hours. We’ll stop at the front of the fortress, called “Kaleto”. This fortress was used by different nations from the past and one of the Bulgarian kings used it as a tourist attraction and enjoyed the magnificent views. After that, we will walk through the rocks in one eco-trail to see the different rock formations from 2 to 200 meters high. Be with the guide and listen to some of the stories and the fairy tales about the Schoolgirl, The Madonna, the Dervish, the Haidut and others. Transfer to Sofia.
Be a part of a legend!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide/driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Belogradchik Fortress
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belogradchik Fortress, Ul. Dedo Bozhin 15, Belogradchik 3900 Bulgaria
*The rocks of Belogradchick
*The fortress of Belogradchick
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Sofia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.