From Split - 5 Islands with Blue Cave & Hvar Tour with brand new boats
Valiant.hr provides you a unique experience of visiting 5 islands and numerous beautiful destinations in one day; world famous Blue cave on Island Bisevo, Monk seal cave on the same island, most beautiful European beach Stiniva beach on Island Vis, Blue lagoon on Island Ravnik, Pakleni islands and a visit to town Hvar to top it all. If you enjoy the wind in your hair and the salt of translucent waters on your skin, join us on this unforgettable full day speedboat touring, swimming and snorkeling to some of the most beautiful Adriatic islands.
Boat type and model can vary depending on weather conditions, number of passengers and availability.
Why choose us?
1. Because we live for what we do and absolutely love what we do
2. Because you are safe with us; our skippers are ex police officers, ski instructors, mountain rescue members and masterchef contestants
3. Because we tour small groups up to 12 persons
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tour escort/host
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Cave, Bisevo Croatia
ITINERARY: 7:15am departure from Split
8:30am - 10:30am visiting Blue cave (tickets included)
10:45am - 11:15am visiting Pritiscina bay for swimming and snorqeling
11:30am - 12:00am visiting Stiniva bay, swimming and snorkeling time
12:15pm - 13:00pm visiting Budikovac bay, free time for swimming and snorkeling
14:00pm - 15:45pm visiting town Hvar, free time for lunch
16:00pm- 17:00pm visiting Stipanska bay, Pakleni islands
18:30pm arrival to Split harbour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Stiniva is a beautiful secluded bay officially voted as most beautiful beach in Europe for 2016.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rukavac, Rukavac, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Beautiful bay with turquoise blue waters, ideal for a drink on a beach or swimming and snorkeling.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Appreciate the beauty of the city of Hvar on Hvar Island. You will have two hours to have a lunch break and explore this city and its exquisite architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Swimming time and sightseeing of the nautical jet set center of Adriatic. Beautiful nature, clean seas and great cocktail bars.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don`t forget to bring your swimsuit, towel, sun block oil and a wind jacket that will keep you warm early in the morning.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.