From The African Tanzanian Bush To Zanzibar Beach. Life Changing Adventure.
This is a Safari and Beyond. Join African Expedia's Top Guide Wilson William, well-known Ecopsychologist, Mandy Young and our world-class Expedition Team. Transfers throughout are on our ‘out-of-this-world’ luxury safari vehicles. During your 10-day journey through the entire awe-inspiring Northern Tanzania Circuit you will see abundant wildlife sightings on the Serengeti plains and deep inside the Ngorongoro Crater. We will walk with the Masai and learn from the Hadzabi Bushmen who live on the edge of Lake Eyasi.
You will enjoy an African wildlife extravaganza, walk with the Masai and the Hadzabi Bushmen, swim with wild dolphins and have daily discussions with Mandy to change your wildlife, wilderness, dolphin and tribal encounters into life-changing, take home personal and professional insights. Wilson's expansive knowledge about Tanzanian wildlife and ecosystems will enrich your journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- 10x Breakfast
- 9x Dinner
- 8x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 8 nights
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Lake Eyasi
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- Entry/Admission - Kizimkazi Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- Entry/Admission - Zanzibar Airport Transfers
What's excluded :
- Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport Or Arusha City and transfer to the Hotel
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Kilimanjaro Airport, Arusha Airport or ny other places as described by you during tour booking
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.