From Tiberias : Jerusalem Day Trip
Explore Jerusalem and visit the powerful Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem on this day trip from Tiberias . With a knowledgeable guide, witness the most resonant Jewish and Christian sites of the Old City, including the Mount of Olives, Western Wall (Wailing Wall), Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Then, drive to modern Jerusalem to the Holocaust Museum. Head inside to chart the moving personal stories of the victims of World War II’s Holocaust through the artifacts, survivor testimonies and deeply poignant Hall of Names memorial.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District
Explore Jerusalem and visit the powerful Holocaust Museum in New Jerusalem .
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.