From Vilnius Trakai audio guided tour 11 languages
Discover the lakeside town of Trakai on a private 4-hour audio guide tour from Vilnius and learn about its history as the former capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. See the stunning Insular Castle and Gothic-style monuments of the Old Town. Transportation by private, air-conditioned minibus and audio guide in 11 languages (Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian) included in the price.
During the tour you will have comfort to reach Trakai center faster. Tour bus arrives and departs in the center of Trakai town at the front of the castle, as public transport station is ~ 2 km from the castle.
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- audio guide record in 11 languages (Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Castle, KaraimU St, Senieji Trakai Lithuania
Depart Vilnius, and then journey by air-conditioned minibus to the former capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania in the pretty lakeside town of Trakai. Listen to an informative audio commentary on the 28-kilometer journey, and then get 2.5 hours to explore the historic Old Town at leisure.
See the amazing Insular Castle and well-preserved ruins of Peninsula Castle, constructed in the 14th century before falling into disrepair in the 17th century. Rebuilt after World War II, Insular Castle is now considered a major landmark of Lithuania.
Learn about the small ethnic Karaites people who settled in Trakai, along with the Tartars, Russians, Jews and Poles who followed. Enjoy panoramic views of Lake Galvė - the deepest of the region’s 200 lakes
Till 1 st. of April 2019, on Mondays, minimum number of 2 participants apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants. If it happens, you will be offered an alternative solution or full refund.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Šventaragio g. 1, Vilnius 01103, Lithuania
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.