Fuerteventura South Private Tour
DISCOVERING THE SOUTH FUERTEVENTURA TOUR is the best way to discover the wonderful central-southern area of the island through a private excursion with 8-passenger minivans.
Crossing typical and characteristic villages, we will stop for an excellent tasting of typical products in one of the local farms.
Passing from Betancuria, with its passages in the nature and panorama of incredible charm, we will visit the natural caves of Ajuy, a small fishing village where we can spend free time on the black beach or taste the local cuisine.
We will continue our journey south-east towards the area of Costa Calma, 18 km of white beach in the famous Playa di Sotavento, to relax a little and enjoy the sunny day.
It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes, for the stops at the beach bring the necessary for the beach. In case of wind it is preferable to have a sweatshirt with you.
Also, smile and happiness :)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 35637, Betancuria, Fuerteventura Spain
Crossing typical and characteristic villages, we will stop at one of the local farms for a great tasting of typical products.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mirador Guise y Ayose, Betancuria, Fuerteventura Spain
We stop at a wonderful panoramic spot at 600m altitude where we can admire the typical view of Fuerteventura.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mirador de las Penitas, Carretera FV-30, Betancuria, Fuerteventura Spain
Passing through Betancuria, the historic capital of the Canary Islands, we will cross one of the most fascinating streets of Fuerteventura, where we will stop for some photo stops to capture the wonderful landscapes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Monumento Natural de Ajuy, Fv-621, 35628 Ajuy, Fuerteventura Spain
We will visit the natural caves of Ajuy, a small fishing village where we can spend free time on the black beach or savor local dishes.
Possibility of lunch in restaurants with special prices.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa de Sotavento, Playa de Jandia, Pajara, Fuerteventura Spain
We will continue our journey to descend even further south, crossing the island from west to east to arrive at the Playa de Sotavento, 18 km of white beach famous for its world of kite and wind surf. Here we will relax a little and enjoy of the sunny day
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The withdrawal is carried out at all the hotels and at all the facilities belonging to tour operators.The departure time is fixed when the booking is confirmed, to ensure the highest quality of service.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is not mandatory to use a mask in outdoor places
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.