【Fujisan Prefecture®】～Explore by taxi and on foot～ Kofu Discovery Tour A
Discover your favorite places in Kofu city.
-Minimum number of travelers：2 people
-Meeting point：Ticket gate of **JR Kofu Station
**Around 1.5 hours away from JR Shinjuku Station (in Tokyo) by Super Express service. You can use Japan Rail Pass if you have one.
JR Kofu station(9:00dep)=Yamanashi Prefectural Museum of Art and Yamanashi Prefectural Museum of Literature(around 80 minutes/Entrance)=Sadoya Winery(around 50 minutes/Winery tour **Wine tasting of one variety is included)=Inden Museum(Entrance) =Koshu Yume Kouji near JR Kofu station(Guide servise ends at 13:00)
'=' stands for 'by vehicle' / '…' stands for 'by walk'
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tasting (one selected variety）**Participants under 20-year-old cannot join wine tasting.)
- Entry/Admission - Yamanashi Prefectural Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Sadoya Winery
- Entry/Admission - Inden Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yamanashi Prefectural Museum of Art, 1-4-27 Kugawa, Kofu 400-0065 Yamanashi Prefecture
Meet the works of Jean-François Millet at Yamanashi Prefectural Museum of Art. At Yamanashi Prefectural Museum of Literature, paper notes by Osamu Dazai and Ichiyo Higuchi are waiting for you. If the weather is nice, you can enjoy the view of Mt. Fuji from the museum park.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Sadoya Winery, 3-3-24 Kitaguchi, Kofu 400-0024 Yamanashi Prefecture
Sadoya has started their business as liquors shop since Meiji Era. The tour guide will take you to the underground wine cellar at Sadoya Winery. You can enjoy wine tasting after the tour. (Tasting of one selected variety is complimentary.)
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Inden Museum, 3-11-15, Chuo Insatsuya Main Office 2F, Kofu Yamanashi Prefecture
"Koshu Inden" is one of the local craft products in Yamanashi. Looking back at a history, it was used by the warriors in Sengoku era. Inden Museum displays a variety of works from the past to the present.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kosshu Yumekoji, 1-1-25 Marunouchi, Kofu 400-0031 Yamanashi Prefecture
Koshu Yume Kouji is located by JR Kofu Station. Our English speaking guide will give you some hints to enjoy the area (Wine Shops, Sweets Shops and Restaurants...etc).
Departure Point :Kōfu Station, 1 Chome-1 Marunouchi, Kofu, Yamanashi 400-0031, Japan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Fujisan Prefecture®