【Fujisan Prefecture®】Full Day Water and Art Tour with Lunch
The theme of this tour is 'Water and Art'. At Shosenkyo Gorge, you can enjoy dynamic scenery of gorge and water falls where is also famous for a world's first shadow picture art museum. At Iwashita onsen, you can step into a culturally unique building which has historical onsen facility.
-Minimum number of travelers：2 people
-Meeting point：Select ① or ② in the itinerary. If you choose JR Enzan Station, you can use your Japan Rail Pass from Tokyo if you already have one.
①Fuji Kyuko Kawaguchiko station(9:00dep)=②JR Enzan station(10:00dep)=A world's first shadow picture art museum(Entrance)…Fruits Cuisine lunch(Choice from "Peach and Grape Pizza" or "Chiken Curry made with Peach or Grape")…Shosenkyo Gorge(around 40 minutes/Walking tour)=Iwashita Onsen Ryokan(around 1 hour/Enjoy hot spring or exploring)=JR Enzan station(estimated 16:00arr)=Fuji Kyuko Kawaguchiko station(estimated 17:00arr)
'=' stands for 'by vehicle' / '…' stands for 'by walk'
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Choice from "Peach and Grape Pizza" or "Chiken Curry made with Peach or Grape" **Regarding any dietary restriction, please advise when you book this tour so we can arrange something else.
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Shadowgraph in Shosenkyo
- Entry/Admission - Iwashita Onsen Ryokan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Shadowgraph in Shosenkyo, 1035-2 Takanaricho, Kofu 400-1214 Yamanashi Prefecture
Once your eyes are open in the dark, the world of shadow pictures leads you to the fantasy. At a world's first shadow picture art museum in Shosenkyo, you can enjoy the works of Seiji Fujishiro.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Shosen Valley, Ikaricho Chichibu Tama Kai National Park, Kofu 400-0000 Yamanashi Prefecture
Exprole one of the Japan’s scenic beauty spots "Shosenkyo Gorge" with our English speaking guide. Power stone shopping is also exciting in this area."Peach and Grape Pizza" or "Chiken Curry made with Peach or Grape" will be served as your lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Iwashita Onsen Ryokan, 1053 Kamiiwashita, Yamanashi, 405-0034, Japan
Try bathing at Iwashita Onsen Ryokan, one of the nation's registered tangible cultural properties. This onsen is known as oldest onsen in Yamanashi which has miraculous effect to your body. (Tattoo is specially allowed for this tour.)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Kawaguchiko Station, 3641 Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi 401-0301, Japan
2: Enzan Station, Enzankamiozo, Koshu, Yamanashi 404-0042, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You may have to use stairs to reach the site.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Fujisan Prefecture®