Full Alhambra tour with preferential access (SPANISH language)
The most complete Alhambra Tour with an expert Official Guide. Tickets included and preferential access to guided groups.
A World Heritage Site, the Alhambra was the emblem and pride of the Nasrid Kings, as well as the last stronghold in the conquest of the Catholic Monarchs. The Nasrid Palaces, La Alcazaba, El Generalife and many more points, make up this incredible monument, La Alhambra, the jewel of Granada.
For this reason today it is one of the most important and equally valued tourist visits in the international arena.
Discover the entire Alhambra, therefore as it deserves, by means of an Official Accredited Guide you will make a fantastic 3-hour tour. Do not miss any corner of this medieval city, the best preserved in the world. With an expert guide in the history and architecture of the Alhambra that will make you enjoy therefore and understand the lifestyle, culture and tradition of the Nasrid Kings and society from the 13th to the 16th century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Includes the Alhambra General ticket (with our preferred access guide)
- Official expert guide in the Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food and drink not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
The best tour to visit the Alhambra with an expert Official Guide. We will tour the entire Alhambra knowing its history. Alhambra in Granada, a World Heritage Site.
We will see:
- Nasrid Palaces.
- Palace of Carlos V
- Gardens of the Alhambra.
- Rest of the Alhambra.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
The amazing and amazing palaces where the Nasrid Kings made life. You will know its history and secrets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
You will know the history and ins and outs of this palace, created after the conquest of the Catholic Monarchs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
Incredible and imposing place for the defense of the Alhambra. You will see how it was controlled from here when the enemy approached.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Resting place of the Nasrid Kings, amazing gardens and unique views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ticket De Alhambra, Paseo de la Sabica, 1, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- ALHAMBRA SETTINGS: There are slogans in the Alhambra where you can leave your baby carriage, luggage, etc.
- You cannot access the Alhambra with a tripod or use selfie sticks (more rules on the official Alhambra website).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Small groups to guarantee the correct distance. Our Tours are adapted to the security measures required and recommended against the Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.