Full Cairo tour with tickets
In this tour we will see places that belong to different historical eras, moving between the Islamic, the Christian and the Pharaonic: the Citadel of Saladin, the Mosque of Mohamed Ali, the market of Jan el-Jalil, the Coptic neighborhood and the museum of Egyptian antiquities.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All entries
- All local taxes and fees
- Spanish speaking guide throughout the tour
- Pick up and transfer back to the hotel
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- Others not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
At 7:30 or 8:00 in the morning it depends on the location of the hotel we will pick you up to start our tour in the historic center of the largest metropolis in Africa. Our first stop will be the Saladin Citadel, a huge medieval fortress that has become the best known non-Pharaonic monument in Cairo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
known as the Alabaster Mosque for the material that covers it. Its ornate decoration is spectacular.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Jan el-Jalili market (Khan El-Khalili) the most famous market in Cairo. Walking its labyrinthine streets is like visiting an authentic open-air museum. Jan el-Jalili is perfect for buying souvenirs and reproductions of objects from Ancient Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
In the afternoon we will spend 3 hours to discover the Egyptian Museum, the most important not only in the country, but around the world. Here are the masterpieces of the Pharaonic era, the greatest exponent being the treasure of Tutankhamon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
We will tour the Coptic neighborhood, one of the most unique in the city. Here, we will visit Al-Muallaqa, better known as the Hanging Church, because it was built on top of the ruins of the Tower of Babylon. Nearby, we will see the Ben Ezra Synagogue, located at the site where it is believed that baby Moses was found. In addition, we will approach the Church of San Sergio, known as the Cave Church, where the Holy Family was hidden during their flight to Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.