Full-day | Bosphorus Cruise with 2 Continents & Beylerbeyi Palace
Travel by boat and discover the sights from the Bosphorus. Visit the Beylerbeyi Palace. Enjoy your coffee on Camlica Hill, which has a perfect view of the Bosphorus.
For more than 1500 years Istanbul was the capital of Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires. With one arm reaching out to Asia and the other to Europe, İstanbul is the only city in the world built on two continents.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Misir Carsisi (Spice Market)
- Entry/Admission - Rustem Pasha Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Beylerbeyi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Camlica Hill
What's excluded :
- Drinks at lunchtime
- Gratuities/TIP (optional)
- Anything else that is not specifically mentioned in the included section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Misir Carsisi (Spice Market), Rustem Pasa Mahallesi, Erzak Ambari Sok. No:92 Eminonu - Fatih, Istanbul 34116 Turkey
No visit to glorious Istanbul is complete without the atmospheric Spice Bazaar.
Built-in 1664, as part of the Yeni Camii. While the Grand Bazaar may be the largest and most famous of Istanbul's covered bazaars, this spice market wins the prize for being the most colorful, fragrant, and often the most fun – as visitors can taste the goods on offer.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rustem Pasha Mosque, 62 HasIrcIlar Carsisi Eminonu, Istanbul Turkey
Discover the most beautiful and delicate examples of classical Iznik tiles dating back to 16th century.
It was designed by the famous Ottoman architect, Mimar Sinan for Rüstem Paşa, Grand Vizier to Süleyman the Magnificent. However, he died in 1561, before it could be completed in 1563. What makes this mosque stand out is the gorgeous interior, covered in Turkey’s famous Iznik tiles. These intricately designed blue tiles come in a wide variety of floral and geometric patterns.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Beylerbeyi Palace, Abdullahaga Cad., Istanbul Turkey
The Beylerbeyi Palace was commissioned by Sultan Abdülaziz to act as an imperial summer residence. With 24 rooms, 6 halls, and a hamam, it would have been quite the summer home and was also used to entertain visiting dignitaries.
This is located on the Asian side of Istanbul.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bosphorus Bridge, Kuzguncuk Mahallesi 15, Istanbul Turkey
The Bosphorus Bridge is one of two bridges that spans the Bosphorus Strait, connecting the European and Asian sides of Istanbul. It stretches from Ortakoy on the European side to Beylerbeyi on the Asian side and is sometimes referred to as the First Bosphorus Bridge.
At 1560 meters long, the Bosphorus Bridge was the fourth longest suspension bridge in the world when it opened in 1973 and was the first bridge to connect Europe and Asia since a bridge spanning the Dardanelles in 480 B.C. Today, it is the 21st longest suspension bridge in the world. In 2007, an LED lighting system was installed to illuminate the bridge at night and the computerized system is now used to create a colorful light show every evening.
Stop At: Camlica Hill, Turistik Camlica Cd. Uskudar, Istanbul Turkey
Enjoy the beautiful panorama of Istanbul and the Bosphorus from this amazing vantage point. Çamlica Hill is located on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, near the first suspension bridge. Camlica, a place with two hills overlooking the Bosphorus and the Marmara Sea, is one of the most favored promenades in Istanbul, and also one of the highest and most charming places in the city. Camlica is 267 meters above sea level and the other one is 228 meters.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Bosphorus, Turkey
Enjoy a unique view of Istanbul as you glide along the Bosphorus, passing landmarks like the Dolmabahçe Palace, Topkapi Palace, and the Bosphorus Bridge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up around 8:30 am from Central Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible in group tours
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Important Notice:
- For detailed information about your tour, please contact our company after booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have all adapted to this new world. You can travel with us and be assured that we have put numerous new measures in place to elevate our hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of our guests and team has always been, and always will be, our primary concern.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.