Full Day Amritsar Private Tour
The main focus of this tour will be on your visit to the Golden Temple (also known as Harmandir Sahib), the spiritual centre and home of the Sikh faith. You ll also have the opportunity to visit the historic site of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre, as well as the Ram Bagh Gardens.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jallianwala Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Rambagh Gardens
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Temple Road Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar 143001 India
The Harmandir Sahib, also known as Darbar Sahib, is a Gurdwara located in the city of Amritsar, Punjab, India. It is the preeminent pilgrimage site of Sikhism. It is usually called the Golden Temple in English, because it is plated with gold.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jallianwala Bagh, Golden Temple Rd near Golden Temple, Amritsar 143006 India
The Jallianwala Bagh massacre, also known as the Amritsar massacre, took place on 13 April 1919 when troops of the British Indian Army under the command of Acting Brigadier-General Reginald Dyer fired rifles into a crowd of unarmed Indian civilians who had gathered in Jallianwala Bagh, Amritsar, Punjab.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rambagh Gardens, Amritsar India
The Aram Bagh is the oldest Mughal Garden in India, originally built by the Mughal Emperor Babur in 1528, located about five kilometers northeast of the Taj Mahal in Agra, India. Babur was temporarily buried there before being interred in Kabul.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Amritsar city center
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.