Full-Day Angkor Temple Complexes Discovery Tour by Join-In Minivan
Pickup from your Siem Reap hotel by a certified English-speaking tour guide, travel to the magnificence of the temples in Angkor in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan. Explore the ancient wonders of Angkor with a new group of friends (maximum of 10 people) !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel.
- Air-conditioned Van/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- 2 Bottles of Cold Drinking Water.
What's excluded :
- Temple Pass Ticket
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Bakheng
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Wrapped with a long and wide moat, the site of Angkor Thom is like a stronghold rather than a religious attraction. There are five entrances into Angkor Thom, four in each cardinal direction, north, south, east and west, while the fifth, called the Victory Gate, leads eastwards from the Angkor Thom Royal Palace grounds. Each of these used to have a causeway leading towards it, but today only the south gate has water under it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Located in the center of Angkor Thom, the capital city established by King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon is well-known for its mysterious smiles and fine relief carvings. There are about 200 smiling faces inside the temple and they face different directions.
If you are interested in the reliefs there, you will be shocked by the carving skills. About 11,000 characters were sculptured from stone with different appearances and actions. The culture, religions, and lifestyle of that time were permanently recorded on the stones.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
If you are a movie fan, you must have watched the movie Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, and will have a strong impression of the temple, which is wrapped by the trunks of thousand-year-old trees.
You may have believed it was the special effects in the movie but now your impression of Ta Prohm from the movie will change as you go there to experience the magical power of nature directly.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Known as one of the 8 Wonders of the World, Angkor Wat is the largest monument that is every built sololy for religion. The massive site consists of numerous temples, pagodas, statues, palaces and chambers that were dedicated to King Suryavarman II in the peak time of the Khmer Empire.
Walking on the stone roads covered with moss, wandering in the mysterious corridors, capturing different aspects of scenery from different shaped stone windows, you will feel like you are falling into a time tunnel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Phnom Bakheng, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17000 Cambodia
Bakheng Hill is located at the northwest point of Siem Reap, overlooking the Angkor Wat Complex. The best visit time is in the late afternoon when you can admire a sunset view over the Angkor Wat temples. Climbing up takes about 15 minutes.
Note: There will be flow control in peak season and only 300 people is allowed to enter.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Siem Reap. If you can't find your hotel in the list, please enter your hotel information in the blank at the time of booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Angkor Temple Pass is required before entering Angkor Archaeological Park. Our bus will stop for you to purchase ticket at the ticket booth on the way to the park. You may select either a one day pass (USD37), three day pass (USD62) or seven day pass (USD72).
- Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them. Wear a shirt that can cover your shoulders, and trousers or knee-length pants or skirts are permitted or you may be denied entry
- Bakheng Hill implements flow control in peak season and only 300 people is allowed to enter. You may be delivered to entrance at round 3:30pm for lining up. Sunset is usually at around 6pm.
- It's not a good experience to watch sunet on cloudy or raining days. We suggest you skip the sunset site.
- Children under 12 are allowed free entry. Bring your kids passport in case you need to show documentation.
- Most travelers can participate
- It’s a good idea to bring extra cash with you on our tours in case you would like to pu are not inrchase something during your journey! Also, food and drinkscluded in our tours unless stated. Small bills at US$20 or below is suggested.
- We don’t set pickup times for each of you. Let your hotel staff know when you have the tour and please be ready 30 minutes before departure time. Pickup around 8am from your hotel lobby.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.