Full day at Tortuguero wild life observation at caribbean side all inclusive
If you visit Costa Rica, you can not loose this trip,Is the most important nesting area for the Green Sea Turtle in the western Caribbean, an area of vast, open , windswept beaches.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero Canal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tortuguero Canal Terminal de Cruceros Japdeva Cruise Terminal, Puerto Limon 70101 Costa Rica
From the Pavona Port we will take the boat to cross one of the most wonderfully lyrical trips to be taken. There is a tranquility that soothes the most savage, as one floats dreamily amidst the fragrance of white ginger blossoms, lavender water hyacinths, and the Ilan-Ilan flower, through the jungle, lagoons and canals of Tortguero, catching occasional glimpses of sloths, crocodiles, basking fresh-water
turtles, green macaws, parrots and howler monkeys flitting and shaking branches high in the exuberant vegetation above you.
Then we will stop at Tortuguero downtown to know a exotic and heavenly community into the deep of the jungle with no cars, trucks or motorcicles, to have a delicious typical lunch, to continue the tour through this downtown, we will visit the turtle museum and much more
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels in San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.