Full-Day Ayung River White Water Rafting and Ubud Tour
Encourage yourself to experience a white water rafting at the tropical jungle of Ubud. There you can see the most amazing view of Ayung River. Have a fun day with your family for an unforgettable experience. It will be completed by our visit to the center of Ubud and the most popular monkey forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water in the car
- Professional rafting guide
- All safety equipment
- Locker, shower and changing room available
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos from the rafting activities (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung Rafting, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.43, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
One of rafting operator which consistently providing good standard and professional service.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This unique and sacred place is a must see place in Ubud. There are many wild life inside the thick forest. Walk along the path under the shade and see many birds, lizards, butterflies, monkeys among the trees. It is a perfect set for the real wild life. There are 3 sacred temples to balance this area. Local people usually come to pray on a special ceremony day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Traditional market in ubud center provide traditional arts works.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud palace in the center of Ubud where the king of ubud as ubud people's pride.
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan waterfall with a it's beautiful green surrounding make the area very fresh. Take a short walk to get closer to the waterfall or just see the view from the top hill.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Place of coffee and traditional herbal plantation. Here you can samples various kind of coffee and teas.
Pass By: Bali Bird Park, Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
A beautiful place to see Balinese native birds.
Pass By: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Top tour operator in Bali which consistently provide high standard service in guided tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas includeUbud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Booking option (Water Rafting Activity Only) is not include tour after the rafting
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.