Full Day Battambang Bicycle Tour
This is a fun way to explore the countryside around southern Battambang. The full-day tour is organized for cyclists of all skill level who want to see and learn about the local villages around the countryside with a local student guide. This tour allows you to combine the joy of countryside cycling with discovering and learning about Khmer (Cambodian) culture and lifestyles. The full-day tour includes a visit of an ancient house, Buddhist temple, rice wine distillery, and small rural dried banana and rice paper factories. You will get face-to-face interactions with locals from the place you visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- One drink before or after the tour.
- High quality imported mountain bike (Giant bike).
- Ticket for Bamboo Train.
- Snacks and food samples along the way.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Bamboo Train Battambang
- Entry/Admission - Rice Wine Production Place
- Entry/Admission - Rice Paper And Spring Roll Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Biking clothes and shoes
- Personal expenses (pocket money)
- Personal travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bamboo Train Battambang, Krong Battambang, Cambodia
Despite being briefly closed in 2017, Battambang’s original Bamboo Train is back open! There is also a new Bamboo Train nearby. The Battambang Bamboo Train is a truly unique highlight to any visit to Battambang and cannot be missed!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Voat Kor, Krong Battambang, Cambodia
We will ride to Wat Kor village and visit an old traditional wooden house that was built in 1920 and is still well maintained. Walking around this ancient house is like walking back in time
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kampong Pil Pagoda, Sangkae, Battambang 02000 Cambodia
Buddhist Temple :
Theravada Buddhism is the official religion in Cambodia , and is practiced by 95 percent of the population. We will visit a Buddhist Wat (temple) and pagoda (temple complex) and learn about the Khmer Buddhist tradition.
Fishing Village Exploration :
Tonle Sap Lake is surrounded by five Cambodian provinces, stretching across the northwest section of the country. More than three million Cambodians reside around the bank of the lake, and 90% of them earn a living through fishing and lake-side agriculture, including rice and vegetables. During our visit to one such fishing village, you will learn from villagers about how to use a traditional Cambodian fishing net and get the chance to try to catch fish with the locals.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rice Wine Production Place, Ek Phnom, Cambodia
Cambodian spirits have traditionally been made from rice. Along with enjoying rice spirits as a simple daily social pleasure, Khmer people drink rice spirit both ceremonially and for traditional medicine. Cambodian rice whiskey is fermented with herb, roots, and sometimes with poisonous animals like tarantula, cobra, and scorpion. During our visit, we will not only see how rice whiskey is made, but will have the chance to raise a glass together!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rice Paper And Spring Roll Restaurant, Ek Phnom, Cambodia
Rice Paper Making :
Battambang rice paper is a uniquely local product. At our visit to the Rice Paper factory, you will observe how locals make rice paper is made, and get to join in on the action! You will also have a chance to taste delicious fresh and fried spring rolls made with the rice paper.
Dried Banana :
We will cycle to visit a local family who makes dried banana chips, a well-known and delicious traditional snack in the village. You will learn how dried banana chips are made and get a chance to try your hand at thin-slicing a banana. You will have time to interact with locals and learn about their daily life and the local traditions of Cambodia from your local tour guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tell us where your accommodation in Battambang city and we will go to pickup by our TukTuk to our meeting place at Chhaya Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.