Full Day Beer Experience! from Cordoba to Villa Gral Belgrano.
It is a journey of 1.30 hours to get to know the natural charm of Córdoba: observing rivers, mountains and the characteristic vegetation of this province. First stop the Dique los Molinos accompanied by a traditional snack.
Arrived at Villa General Belgrano, we select the 3 best HANDCRAFTED BEER MANUFACTURERS, to visit them, taste and learn about their elaboration.
Includes 1shop of your choice in each of the breweries and lunch; this is done in one of the Restaurants of the industries visited.
This includes the entrance to the Clock Tower, viewpoint that offers beautiful panoramic views of the 4 cardinal points of the city.
It is a private excursion, we look for you and take you to your accommodation
Suitable for people who want to meet, learn, drink beer and spend a wonderful day of relaxation.
DAYS OF THE EXPERIENCE: * MONDAY * THURSDAY * FRIDAY * SATURDAY * SUNDAY. MINIMUN 2 PERSONS
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 shops of different manufactures and tastes
- Snacks - Snack, chopped salami cheese and bread with soda
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance to breweries. Entrance to the viewpoint
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- We will pick you up at your accommodation at 8:30 am to head for Villa General Belgrano, the German town of Argentina, because its founders were mainly Germanic; The most popular Oktoberfest in South America is celebrated, the trip takes approximately 1.30 hours.
On the way down the road we will see natural water flows, such as San Pedro, Reartes or Espinillos rivers. observing the Sierras Chicas and Sierras Grandes.We will stop at the Los Molinos Dam, a visual charm, with dreamlike views.
Upon arrival at the destination city, we will visit 3 breweries:
* 1st factory in the country * 1st factory in Villa Gral Belgrano * Factory best qualified, among other qualities. In each establishment we will make tastings and drink 1shop of your choice to enjoy the flavors and views of the city. We will have a guided tour inside one of the industries.
Before finishing the walking tour on the main avenue, we will go up to the 23m high viewpoint with beautiful panoramic views of the cardinal 4pts and have lunch in one of the typical restaurants.
• Argentina, Argentina
• Homemade pizza - Options in a variety of restaurant pizzas
Departure Point :Bv. Juan Domingo Perón 380, X5000 ATO, Córdoba, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers in their accommodations, we can also meet. Cordoba Capital and locality of Carlos PazAirports
- Pajas Blancas Airport, Cordoba Argentina
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.