Full Day Boat Rental in Cartagena
After COVID-19, the main concern of travelers is to travel sitting next to a person who may be infected. For this reason, we have created this private maritime transport service that allows you to move to the idyllic places of the Islas del Rosario Natural Park in a safe and comfortable way.
per adult from
30 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Boat (captain, copilot, fuel, sound system with wifi, cooler)
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Or any other element
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This service has been cretated for those visiteur who want to visit one of the Rosario's Islands hotels or beach houses but only need a transfer to get there. The service is provided by reservation only and with at least 3 hours ahead of the scheduled boarding time. Transfers can be scheduled at 3 fixed times: 8:30 am - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm.
Departure Point :Todomar CHL Marina Bocagrande, 2nda, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - All our boats are equipped with GPS so we can track our fleet in real-time. This is especially useful when you are navigating in open seas as you travel to the Rosario's Islands Natural Park. - We will provide life-jacket for all our passengers that must use it during the whole trip.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.