Full day Borjomi - Rabati - Vardzia
We are a Georgian company, and working with us you get the best first-hand service.
The best individual and group excursions in Georgia - licensed guides, comfortable transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
At your appointed time, we will drop into your place of residence in a comfortable car with air conditioning and head towards the western exit from Tbilisi. On the mountain we will see the Jvari Monastery and the ancient capital of Georgia, Mtskheta. In 40 minutes we will arrive in the city of Gori in the center of the Kartli region and without stopping in the city itself we will stop for coffee.
After driving another 40 minutes we will get into the Borjomi gorge on the territory of the Borjomo-Kharagaul gorge and we will climb up the Kura. Stopping for a photo pause, we drove another 15 minutes to arrive in Borjomi.
After spending 1 hour in Borjomi Park, strolling through the streets, drinking cold and warm water from famous sources and visiting the first bottling factory and also going up to Serafim Sarovsky’s Convent, having lunch, we will move towards Akhaltsikhe.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Rabati Castle, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
15 km from Borjomi, according to your desire, we will stop for 15 minutes in the thicket of the forest and visit another monastery "Green Monastery"
After 30 minutes drive we will stop in Akhaltsikhe and visit the last bastion of the Ottoman Empire, the fortress of Rabati.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vardzia, Erusheti Mountain, Aspindza 383770 Georgia
We continue our way to the cave city of Vardzia and after another 50 minutes we stop practically at the border with Turkey.
2 hours will be absolutely enough for exploring Vardzia. Happy and tired, you can relax in the cafeteria-restaurant near the complex.
We are returning to Tbilisi on the same road and it will take three and a half hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will recognize our guide with a sign with the name of our company.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.