Full-Day Bus Tour Phillip Island Wildlife and Brighton Beach
On this full day tour you will get to experience both bays that Melbourne has to offer and the beautiful city skyline along with the iconic Brighton Beach boxes dating back to the 1860's.
Explore some of Australia's best known native animals such as Koalas, Kangaroos Dingoes and more.
Visit the Nobbies Centre where this spectacular headland offers stunning ocean views and is home to the world's largest Fur Seal Colony and Seal Rock. You will enjoy boardwalks and gain knowledge of all local Animal, Fauna and Flora. Visit the world-famous penguin parade and follow along in many different languages in our website app so you don’t miss a thing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry Fees are included to all sites while on tour.
- Entry/Admission - Brighton Bathing Boxes
- Entry/Admission - Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch, Dinner & drinks are excluded, however there will be opportunities to purchase while on tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brighton Bathing Boxes, 131 Esplanade Brighton Beach, Brighton, Bayside, Victoria 3186 Australia
Explore and take amazing photos with your guide of the iconic Brighton Beach boxes where you will be on the beach also witnessing the Melbourne City skyline and taking in the glorious views Port Phillip Bay has to offer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Maru Koala and Animal Park, 1650 Bass Hwy, Grantville, Victoria 3984 Australia
This amazing wildlife park will give you the opportunity to view many animals including Koalas, kangaroos,Dingoes and more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Here you will be able to find out all you need to know about the Nobbies Blowhole and Seal Rock precinct.
Take in the glorious views of the Nobbies and Seal Rock region from this iconic lookout.
Then walk the boardwalk with ocean views to the Nobbies blowhole and Seal Rock and just enjoy the spectacular surrounds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Witness the world-famous Penguin Parade.
Watch the penguins emerge from the rolling waves and make their way across the sand to their burrows.
You'll be amazed of the experience you have just had.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet outside your lobby hotel entrance 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.