FULL Day - CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET, COOKING CLASS AND EXPLORE THE COUNTRYSIDE
- Start 5:15am Visit the Cai Rang floating market. You will enjoy breakfast in the Mekong.
- You will also stop at a rice noodle factory/ traditional bakery mill+ small canals
- Visit CACAO orchard on the way
- Go to traditional market to buy materials for the cooking class
- Learn cooking and have lunch at a local family (my parent's home in the countryside)
- Take a nap with hammock and relax at our home in the countryside
- Go around the countryside to experience countryside’s life (go to seasonal fruit garden, rice fields…)
- Come back around 3 - 4pm.
Please note that we don’t do the tour professionally like other tourism company, we do everything very naturally, we bring you to our home in the countryside, there my parents and my sister will prepare lunch for you and teach you how to make some traditional foods, then my sister will take you to rice fields and seasonal fruits orchard where you can pick by yourself and enjoy it….Everything is very naturally.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- shutlle from Ho Chi Minh city /Can Tho city
- Breakfast - breakfast and drink on the floating market
- All tickets
- Admission: Winter Spring Homestay / Winter Spring tours
What's excluded :
- Pick you up from Ho Chi Minh around 3:00 a.m
Or from Can Tho city (5:00 a.m)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in the center of Can Tho city (5:00a.m)Pick-up from Ho Chi Minh city (3:00a.m)Ports
- Ben Thanh Market
- Can Tho city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.