Full-Day Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels
Temporarily away from the bustling Ho Chi Minh City, go west to come to Tay Ninh and learn about Cao Dai - one of the most unique religions in Vietnam. A combination of Buddhism, Confucianism and Christianity, you will be surprised to learn about the history, how to build the holy building and listen to a ceremony of this religion.
After new knowledge about religion, continue the journey to explore the southern cultural history with Cu Chi Tunnels. In the top 10 most spectacular underground works in the world, this is definitely a place you cannot miss. Unlike the historical museum tours, here you can explore for yourself every corner of the tunnel "steel land". After the experience in the ground, you will learn about the famous rice paper and rice wine village of Cu Chi. Then at the end of the trip, make sure you will gain for yourself a considerable amount of knowledge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien Street;
- Professional English speaking guide;
- Mineral water;
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese Lunch with Set Menu
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off outside De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien Street;
- Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cao Dai Temple, Long Thanh Bac Commune Hoa Thanh District, Tay Ninh 730000 Vietnam
We pick you up from your hotel then start the Cao Dai Temple Tour.
One of the contributions of Vietnam to the world has been the religion Caodaista, religion that takes concepts from Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, etc. Worshippers at the Cao Dai Temple strive for world peace and harmony with beliefs steeped in a number of world religions. Coming here, we will attend the midday ceremony’s extravaganza to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers. We then have lunch at local restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Proceed to the afternoon tour to Cu Chi – the network of over 200 kilometers of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the Vietnam War. The tunnel system includes numerous clinics, rooms, kitchens, storage, office, and system of underground. Watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed before entering the tunnels. Spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla-warriors’ food in war time).
Then come back to HCMC and drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer hotel pickup and drop off in Bui Vien, De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao Street. If your hotel located outside these area, additional fee will be charge. Otherwise, you can go to the meeting point at 22 Bui Vien Street at 7.45 am.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.