Full Day Cape Winelands
This delightful drive winds its way to the heart of the Cape Winelands, through superb mountain ranges, vineyards and Cape Dutch homesteads. The region boasts great beauty, culture and is steeped in South African history. With the sheer vastness of wine estates on offer, we are truly spoilt for choice.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Stellenbosch Golf Club
- Entry/Admission - Franschhoek Pass
- Entry/Admission - Paarl Town Hall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stellenbosch Golf Club, R44 Strand Road, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
Explore Stellenbosch and walk down the canal-lined avenues, in the shade of giant oak trees and beautifully preserved historic buildings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Franschhoek Pass, Regional road Tra (between) Franschhoek - Villiersdorp, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa
Travel over the Helshoogte Pass to the town of Franschhoek, historically dating back to the 17th century when the French Huguenots arrived. Billed as the Gourmet Capital of South Africa, this charming town, in a most picturesque valley, retains a French Huguenot style. Enjoy a wine tasting before taking time to enjoy the fabled culinary skills of the Franschhoek chefs at one of the many award-winning restaurants (lunch not included in cost).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Paarl Town Hall, 250 Main Road, Paarl 7646 South Africa
Onward to Paarl, one of the Cape’s first farming districts. The town is set at the foot of the cluster of remarkable granite domes from which it takes its name.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
An accurate collection time will be communicated to your hotel the day prior to departure.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.