Full Day Cape Winelands Tour
Your awaited Dream Holiday is about to become a reality, while visiting the Winelands, allow our company to take you on a breathtaking journey through the winelands of the Cape. Witness the wine making process from the vineyard to the bottle & visit the historical towns of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl. The Protestant refugees from France brought with them their finely tuned centuries-old viticultural skills, apllied locally with immediate success. Their settlement in the 1680s around the newly established villages of Stellenbosch gave birth to what we know today as the cradle of the South African wine industry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 Wine tastings
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
Allow us to take you on a breathtaking journey through the winelands of the Cape . Witness the wine making process from the vineyard to the bottle and visit the historical towns of Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Paarl.
Stellenbosch : City Orientation, Dorp Street, De Braak, Free walkabout in historical town, Wine tasting, Cellar Tour, Cheese Tasting.
Paarl : Drive through Paarl, Wine tasting, View Nelson Mandela's former prison (Victor Vester)
Franschoek : Wine tram Ride, Historical village, Huguenot memorial (Optional), Helshoogte pass
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up guest from their hotel around Cape Town City, if your hotel is not mentioned here, kindly contact us.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.