Full-Day Cappadocia Tour with Lunch, from Goreme
Discover the best of Cappadocia on this full-day Regional Tour covering Goreme Open-Air Museum, Devrent Valley, Pasabag, Avanos town and more. Watch a live pottery demonstration, see amazing fairy chimneys, rock-cut castle and churches with incredible wall paintings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Uchisar Castle
- Entry/Admission - Pasabag
- Entry/Admission - Devrent Valley
What's excluded :
- The tour starts about 9:30 am. After pick-up from the hotel and meeting a guide, you will drive to the Devrent Valley also known as Imagination Valley. Get ready to see spectacular fairy chimneys in different shapes. Most of the rock formations there look like animals (camel, seals, snake, dolphins, etc.). There is also a rock pillar looking like a Virgin Mary holding Jesus Crist. If you let your imagination run free, you will find much more interesting shapes.
The Devrent Valley does not have churches and monasteries like other valleys in Cappadocia. It is famous and special due to the unique lunar landscape. Next place to visit is Pasabag also known as Monks Valley. Here you can see fairy chimneys with double and triple rock caps. Into one of them with three heads was built a chapel dedicated to St. Simeon. These formations have unique style even for Cappadocia and are named mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys.
After Pasabag you will drive to the town of Avanos, famous for its pottery and Red River (Kızılırmak, the longest river in Turkey). You will visit a workshop to watch a live pottery demonstration and then stop at a local restaurant for a nice lunch. After lunch you are going to visit Goreme Open-Air Museum. It is a heart of Cappadocia which is famous worldwide for the numerous rock-cut churches with incredible wall paintings, dating back to the 10 th century.
After museum you will visit a panoramic spot near Goreme to enjoy stunning views over Cappadocia. The last stop on the tour will be a Roman rock-cut Uchisar castle. This multi-level castle, situated just 5 km far from Goreme, is one of the biggest mass fairy chimneys of the region. From the top of Uchisar opens a magnificent panorama of the surrounding area with Mt Erciyes (the highest mountain in central Anatolia, 3917 m).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.