Full Day Chiang rai & Golden triangle Included Lunch
- Mae Khachan Hot Spring, The hot spring is very popular among Thai People to stop on the way to Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai.
- Wat Rong Khun, better known as “the White Temple” is one of the most recognizable temples in Thailand. The temple outside the town of Chiang Rai attracts a large number of visitors, both Thai and foreign, making it one of Chiang Rai’s most visited attractions.
- Thai-Burma border market, This large market located in Mae Sai along the border with Myanmar (formerly Burma). You can find almost anything.
- the Golden Triangle Three countries viewpoint, is known for its beautiful scenery. From the viewpoint you will see the three neighboring countries, the Mekong river and the hilly landscape with its small villages and hilltop temples.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mae Khachan Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Wat Rong Khun
- Entry/Admission - The Thai - Burmese Border Gate
- Entry/Admission - Golden Triangle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mae Khachan Hot Spring, Mae Chedi Mai, Wiang Pa Pao 57260 Thailand
Mae Kha Chan hot springs is ranked as one of the best hot springs in Chiang Mai which has not only a wonderfully natural sight of northen but also, a lot of interesting inside which attractive as well to both Thai and foreigner visitor. The first interesting is the relaxing space for your foot that be used along with your life. There is the nicely mineral water for foot bath that attractive to every traveler as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Rong Khun, Lahaul-Spiti Pa O Don Chai Subdistrict, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand
Wat Rong Khun, better known as “the White Temple” is one of the most recognizable temples in Thailand. The temple outside the town of Chiang Rai attracts a large number of visitors, both Thai and foreign, making it one of Chiang Rai’s most visited attractions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Thai - Burmese Border Gate, Mae Sai Thailand
Thailand’s northern-most district. Mae Sai borders on Myanmar’s Tha Khi Lek marked by the Mae Sai River with a bridge spanning both sides. Foreign visitors are allowed to cross over to Tha Khi Lek market by presenting their passports and paying a fee at the Maesai immigration checkpoint. In addition, there are tour services to Chiang Tung in Myanmar, which is approximately 160 kilometers north by road. The town presents great shopping opportunities for buying popular Thai, Burmese and Chinese goods.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Triangle, Chiang Rai Thailand
North East of Chiang Rai close to Chiang Saen lies the infamous Golden Triangle, once the center of opium production and trade in South East Asia. Those days are gone. Now the area is peaceful and tranquil dotted with hill tribe villages, ancient temples and markets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Imm Hotel Thaphae Chiang Mai, 17/1 Kotchasarn Rd, Tambon Chang Moi, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
*Extra Charge: Transfer hotel outside old city zone.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.