Full Day Chobe Safari start VictoriaFalls +lunch at floating restaurant or lodge
Explore Botswanas most popular National Park in one day. A day full of excitement and experiences. The Riverfront in Chobe National Park is famous for its large numbers of elephants. This Day Trip shows you the best sides of Chobe on water (Boating Safari 3h) and on land (Safari in 4x4 vehicle 3h) including a delicious lunch as per your choice at the floating restaurant in the middle of Chobe River or at Chobe Safari Lodge. Parkfees and transfers to/from your hotel in Victoria Falls or Kasane are included. We offer a budget and a midrange version of the daytrip depending o your budget. The Chobe Day Trip is definately a must do!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from/to your hotel in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Bottled water
- Park Entrance Fees to Chobe National Park
- gameviewing activities (gamedrive in opensided- 4x4 safari vehicle & boating safari in Chobe river)
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Chobe Safari Lodge
What's excluded :
- visa, accomodation before/after the tour, drinks during lunch, gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Kalahari Breeze Safaris
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalahari Breeze Safaris, Maun, Ngamiland East Botswana
We pick you up at your hotel in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and transfer you across the border to Botswana.
After your activities in Chobe we transfer you back across the border to your accomodation in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe).
The border opens at 6am and closes at 6pm daily.
The transfer time is about 1.5hrs per way. Please allow some extra time for border delays.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Chobe National Park, Botswana
PICK UP: 07:00 - 07:30 hrs at the reception of your lodge/hotel in Victoria Falls
DROP OFF: around 18:30 - 19:00 hrs at the reception of your lodge/hotel in Victoria Falls
Alternatively you can start or end in Kasane.
A day full of excitement and experiences.
The Riverfront in Chobe National Park is counting the highest numbers of visitors of all parks in Botswana. Famous for its large numbers of elephants Chobe attracts animal lovers from all over the world.
You start the day with a 3h morning boating safari in an open 4×4 safari vehicle. During lunch break depending on the option that you choose you enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Chobe Safari Lodge with amazing view over Chobe River and time to share the experiences of the morning or we take you for lunch on a raft in the middle of Chobe River , called the Floating Restaurant. When the heat of the midday sun is slowly going down and the animals come out their hiding places you get a different angle of the park on a 3-hrs gamedrive-Safari. Before the sun sets you are back at your lodge with plenty of pictures and unforgettable memories.
The Chobe Day Trip is definately the most affortable way of visiting our wildlife.
If you only have little time or you are travelling on a budget the Chobe Day Trip is a must do!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Chobe Safari Lodge, Kasane, Botswana
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Road Transfers from Victoria Falls town across the border to Chobe National Park are includedAirports
- Kasane Airport, Kasane, Chobe National Park Botswana
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We welcome children of all ages
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.