Full Day City, Table Mountain & Cruise
Offering a comprehensive tour of the Mother City, from her historical beginnings to visiting iconic landmarks and activities which make Cape Town such an extravaganza for the senses, this tour is not to be missed. Experience the inner-city vibe created by the many cultures which call this city home and be inspired by her beauty from its highest and shoreline viewpoints.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Company's Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Start the day with a visit to Table Mountain (weather permitting). Enjoy panoramic views over the Mother City and Robben Island in the distance lying sleepily in Table Bay harbour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Company's Gardens, 19 Queen Victoria Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
In the heart of the city enjoy for a short walk through the Company Gardens. From squirrels to a variety of plant life, it’s just a happy place to soak up some ‘Cape Town vibes’ and enjoy the aviaries and fishponds. On the Wale Street end of the garden you will find a monument which was created to commemorate the life and work of Desmond Tutu – lovingly referred to by South Africans as “The Arch” and a tribute to the values of the South African Constitution. Arch for Arch was installed beside historic St. George's Cathedral aka “People’s Cathedral” for its role in the resistance against apartheid.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, 19 Dock Road, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Continue on a drive via colourful Bo-Kaap and De Waterkant to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Embark on an afternoon cruise and enjoy the views of Cape Town from her magnificent Atlantic Seaboard shoreline. Spend some leisure time at the bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront before returning to your hotel in the early evening.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
An accurate collection time will be communicated to your hotel the day prior to departure.
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.