Full-Day City Tour in Rio de Janeiro
See the best tourist spots across Rio de Janeiro on a complete day tour. Our multilingual guide will take you to places such as Christ the Redeemer, the Sugar Loaf, Escadaria Selaron, Sambódromo, Catedral Metropolitana, Maracanã and many more!
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - All hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Centro, Lagoa (except hotels in Barra)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Desserts (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
- Entry/Admission - Escadaria Selaron
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Floresta da Tijuca, Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The Tijuca’s Forest is one of the four sectors of the Tijuca’s National Park. The park has 3972 hectares, which makes it the 4 th largest green urban zona in Brazil. The forest is a important place for activities like cycling, hiking and running. It also has playgrounds for kids, reserved spaces for barbecues, restaurants, etc.
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
A visit to the monumental Christ in the Corcovado Mountain! This statue is the most iconic symbol of the state, and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Inaugurated in October 12 th , 1931, in the Nossa Senhora de Aparecida Day, Christ, the Redeemer is a solid concrete and soap-rock statue with a height of 30m (98.4ft), with its pedestal measuring 8m (26.2ft), and its arms stretches for 28m (91.8ft) wide.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
(Stop by for pictures) The Maracanã is one of the most important stadiums in the world. It was inaugurated in 1950 and received matches from that year’s World Cup, just like the one in 2014. Also in 2016 it received the Olympic Games, and it continues to host the most important soccer matches of the country every year.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
(Visitation) The Sambódromo from Marquês de Sapucaí is, since 1984, the stage for the most iconic festival of the country, the Escolas de Samba’s Parade, which takes place every year during the Carnival. No doubt a place full of good energies, with its 700m (0.43 mile), it’s no doubt one of the main attractions searched by tourists!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
(Stop by for photos) The Selaron stairs connects the famous Lapa neighborhood to the also iconic Santa Teresa. It carries the name of the Chilean artist Jorge Selarón, who is the one that decorated the whole stairs with green, blue and yellow mosaics, in honor to the Brazilian people. The stairs is a famous attraction of the city, and has been used by many artists like Michael Jackson, Snoop Dogg and the U2 band for the record of their videoclips.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
(Visitation) Located downtown in the city, the São João Batista Cathedral was inaugurated in 1979 with a modern architecture, 75m (246ft) tall and capacity to receive 20 thousand people.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
This is no doubt the main postal card of Rio and also one of the most famous of the country. The Sugar Loaf is a complex of mountains located at the Urca neighborhood. There, visitors can take the famous “Bondinho” (cabinet) with goes from the Praia Vermelha to the Sugar Loaf Mountain. For over 100 years, the Bondinho has received over 40 million people, and from up there you will experience one of the best views of the entire city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7am - 8am Pick up from your hotel (we will get in touch to provide exact times)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.