Full-Day City Tour of Agra visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort with Shopping
Visit - Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site). (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday). Visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. And visit Fatehpur Sikri (A Unesco World Heritage Site) is 01 Hrs drive from Agra. It has been described as “the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private live tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
- Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
- Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
- Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Agra
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Priya Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pickup from Hotel/Railway Station in Agra at 6am early morning at sunrise we leave to explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, visit the magnificent Taj Mahal (Closed on Fridays), a UNESCO World Heritage Site one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. It's a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone – « undoubtedly the highlight of the tour ».
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Next, we visit - Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Priya Restaurant, Fatehabad Rd, near Shanti Mangalik Hospital, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at air conditioned Restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After lunch we drive for Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri (A Unesco World Heritage Site) is 01 Hrs drive from Agra. It has been described as “the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town”. Built by Akbar in the late 16th century, it was abandoned after only 14 years, and the elegant buildings of this superb walled city remain intact to this day.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sanskriti's Imperial Gems, A 11, Taj nagri, phase 2, Agra India
If you have time we wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After a memorable day, transfer to your Hotel/Railway in Agra.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in AgraAirports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.