Full-Day Cruise Tour to Frankland Islands Great Barrier Reef
Explore a unique Great Barrier Reef experience with Frankland Islands Reef Cruises - the only tour operator visiting the pristine location, you will feel like the tour is very private and crowd free. The tour includes a river cruise and has a short open water crossing 6 miles - approximately 30 minutes. Snorkelling equipment, morning and afternoon tea and a tropical buffet lunch are provided. Your experienced guides take you snorkelling and ensure you feel comfortable and safe in the water and give you the best opportunity to spot a colourful clown fish and maybe even a turtle! Snorkelling straight off the white sandy beach makes this suitable for families and first time snorkelers. There are other optional activities including stand up paddle boards hire, kayak hire and scuba diving!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Guided Snorkelling Tour
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Prepacked picnic lunch
- Protection suits (seasonal)
- River and Island Cruise
- Marine Biologist led Island Walk with Rock Pool Discovery
- Adventure Snorkel tour
- Use of Kayaks and Stand up Paddle boards
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary pick up/return from your Cairns CBD accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Frankland Islands Cruise and Dive
What's excluded :
- Extra activities (payable on the day)
- Drinks including soft drinks, bottled water and alcohol (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Frankland Islands Cruise and Dive, 240 Severin St, Parramatta Park, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Discover one of Tropical North Queensland’s best-kept secrets! Hosting vibrant fringing reefs, rock pools, white sandy beaches and dense rainforest, Frankland Islands are a pristine archipelago that are not to be missed. Escape the crowds that takes in the incredible sights of the Reef, Rainforest and River. Hop onto a luxury boat that will take you on a 30-minute leisurely cruise down the Mulgrave River. A short open water crossing will take you to your tropical island destination for the day. You’ll have 4.5 hours to relax and explore this secluded part of the Great Barrier Reef that sees no more than 30 visitors each day. Snorkel straight from the pristine white sandy beach, where an expert marine naturalist will guide you over colourful corals and tropical fish, explaining this unique and wonderful ecosystem. This guided tour is included for all travellers. Included in your tour is a pre-packed picnic lunch served on the island. Enjoy coffee/tea on board our air-conditioned vessel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: 169 Ross Rd, Deeral QLD 4871, Australia
2: 169 Ross Rd, Deeral QLD 4871, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if you are unable to find your pickup point. Please note we are unable to offer transfers at this stage from Cairns. Ports
- Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guests will be requested to wear protection suits provided free of charge during certain times of the year.
- All guests will be requested to complete a snorkelling safety acknowledgement prior to entering the water.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dietary requests may be made, please advise at time of booking if required
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor. You will be requested to complete a pre diving questionnaire.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.