Full Day Dhaka City Tour
Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, has a rich history and diverse culture. A guided, full-day tour is the best way to explore the city's attractions and most important sights. On this tour, you'll learn about the history, traditions, and current lifestyle in Dhaka.
A tour guide will pick you up from your Dhaka accommodations at 8 am. This tour is customizable, so if there are any main attractions you want to make sure you visit, you can tell your tour operator in advance to ensure the best possible experience.
Explore the capital city of Bangladesh. Enjoy a 1-hour Boat Trip on Buriganga River Sadarghat. Visit Ahsan Manzil, Lalbag Fort, Armenian Church, Dhakeshwari Temple, and the National Parliament Building.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour starts at 8:00 am. You will be picked up from your Dhaka Hotel and start the city tour. This tour is customizable, so if there are any main attractions you want to make sure you visit, you can tell your tour operator in advance to ensure the best possible experience.
During this city tour of old and new Dhaka, you will get to see the Nawab (King's) Palace which is also known as Ahsan Manzil or Pink Palace (Thursday: Closed). You can then enjoy a 1-hour boat ride on Buriganga River Sadarghat. See the Lalbagh Fort as well as the Armenian Church. Before the tour ends you will see the Dhakeshwari Temple, Shahid Minar, and the National Parliament Building.
By evening you will be dropped off at your Dhaka Hotel.
Departure Point :Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/BuildingEnd Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.