Full Day Discover Northern Phu Quoc Island
Phu Quoc is getting more and more popular in and out of country because of its pure beauty. Take this tour, you will have a chance to discover at the hidden charm of a tropical island and the local specialties. Exploring once the wonderful trip, you will actually get unforgettable memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transfer for hotels in Phu Quoc island center
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch, fresh fruit
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- At 8.30am, we will pick you up by car. Once every one is ready, let the adventure begin!
Located in the north of the island, there are many farms and factories of which products are popular not only in Vietnam but also in the world. You will able to visit te Fish sauce factory, Sim wine factory, Pepper farm, Bee farm, etc. try them as a local and learn how to make these such products.
Visit the Phu Quoc national park, which cover more than 50% of the island. It definitely will be a worthy place to enjoy. Taking a walk along the park path will get you closer to the nature and make your more appreciate the Mother Nature. Move to Cape Ganh Dau, you can see the mountains of Cambodia. Its good place to take picture with many reefs, rocks and beautiful ocean. Take your short break at Vung Bau Beach, that has solace, tranquil water and soft sand. Crossing the Cua Can River, which runs through the natural forest.
At 16h30, we will transfer you back the hotel by car. Tour ends safe and sound.
Departure Point :Clients hotel in Duong Dong Town
Departure Time :8:15am - 8:45am
Return Detail :Clients hotel in Duong Dong Town
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children above 12 year old are charged as adult
- Children 5-11year old are charged 75% adult price
- Infant 0-4 year old are free of charge
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.