Full-Day Dog Sledding Experience in Boreal Forests of Lapland
This is all day long - 7 hours - expedition in 200 km above the Arctic Circle. During this activity, we show you the way of life here and all beauty of Lapland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snowsuits, snow boots
What's excluded :
Discover Lapland with a very different experience, drive your own husky team!
We will take you from Abisko and we will drive you to the south where our husky center is located. During our 2-hour journey, we will travel through the fascinating landscapes of Swedish Lapland.
Our husky center is located in a magnificent destination in the heart of a boreal forests.
As soon as we arrive at our breathtaking center with 90 huskies, our team will explain you everything about the activity and you will meet your husky team.
You will drive your own husky team and on the half way you can switch with your partner. Experience an average of 15 km on our carefully prepared route through the pine forest!
When you finish the route you will feed your own husky team and you will take them back to their cabin. After the amazing ride they will deserve it!
Your guides will tell you various stories about this fascinating geography and huskies while you have hot drinks around the fire before we come back to Abisko. Don’t hesitate to ask everything about the huskies!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.