Full Day: Elephant Experience at Elephant Village Sanctuary
Spend a full day at the Elephant Village Sanctuary. A family-run sanctuary by the Karen people. With more time, relax, observe and enjoy the serene tropical forest. Observe the elephants and learn about them from the local expert who has been caring them for decades, with knowledge past from generations to generations. Make the herbal medicines for the elephants and watch them gulping up a nutricious meal that you prepared — included with transport and traditional lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Accidental Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Village Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Service not mentioned
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elephant Village Sanctuary, 96/1 Ragang Rd., Chiang Mai 50100 Thailand
Pick up starts from 08:00 -08:30 AM from your hotel in Chiangmai city. After approximately 90 mins long drive on the scenic road spiraling up the mountains areas of Chiang Mai.
Arrive at the sanctuary. Learn a little about the elephants and change into the Karen uniform.
Prepare food, walk, and observe our beautiful elephants as they wander and play around our sanctuary. Watching them play in the mud and swim around.
Navigate the Hill Tribe village and take a step deep into the jungle only to find the hidden waterfall perfect for a hot day. Swim to your heart content before returning to Chiang Mai.
We ensure our elephants have good well-being, freedom, and happiness that every living being deserve.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel/hostel in Chiang Mai City Area, If you do not see your hotel on the list please kindly advise the address.Please note that this is a joint tour, pick up time is approximate according to the traffic and the number of people on the trip.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for those not physically fit, the tour involves many treks and hikes
- Please note that the transport for this tour is by truck. Travel about 90 minutes up into the mountain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.