Full day Excursion to "Orvieto" and "Civita di Bagnoreggio" from Rome
You will love spending a day getting to know the wonders around the city of Rome.
Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoreggio are about 1 hour and a half from Rome.
The convenience of being guided by one of our drivers without giving you the stress of driving, enjoying all the time you have available to admire the beauty that surrounds you.
After a long day of walking and visiting, on the way back you can relax on board reaching your accommodation in Rome
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pozzo di San Patrizio
- Entry/Admission - Civita di Bagnoregio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: orvieto, 05018 Orvieto, Province of Terni, Italy
Driver will bring you to Orvieto town where you can visit the ancient Etruscan city
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pozzo di San Patrizio, Piazza Edouard Cahen, 05018, Orvieto Italy
The Pozzo di San Patrizio is a historic well in Orvieto.
The cylindrical well is 53.15 metres (174.4 ft) deep with a base diameter of 13 metres (43 ft). There are 248 steps and 70 windows provide illumination.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Civita di Bagnoregio, 01022, Bagnoregio Italy
Civita di Bagnoregio was founded by Etruscans more than 2,500 years ago.
At the end of the 17th century, the bishop and the municipal government were forced to move to Bagnoregio because of a major earthquake that accelerated the old town's decline. At that time, the area was part of the Papal States. In the 19th century, Civita di Bagnoregio's location was turning into an island and the pace of the erosion quickened as the layer of clay below the stone was reached in the area where today's bridge is situated. Bagnoregio continues as a small but prosperous town, while the older site became known in Italian as La città che muore ("The Dying Town"). Civita di Bagnoregio has only recently been experiencing a tourist revival.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All passengers will be picked up in their accommodation in Rome city, Fiumicno Airport or Civitavecchia Cruise Port Ports
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.