Full-Day Family Catamaran Cruise from Limassol with Lunch
After hotel pick up, head to old port of Limassol to embark on a fun catamaran cruise.
As you head along the west coast of Limassol, enjoy the sea breeze on your face and admire the Limassol coastline. Cruise on the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea in comfort.
Along the way you will be listening to soft music. During your first swim stop at Cape Gata, you may enjoy swimming and snorkelling for about one hour and a half. Also, you may simply bask in the sun.
Cruise back along Limassol coast towards the unspoilt beaches of Ladies Mile Beach, with a further two hours stop for swimming, kayaking and lunch. Served on board will be a buffet lunch.
Last drop off at hotels is at about 4:30pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Open bar: local drinks (water, juices, soft drinks, wine, beer)
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Any imported drinks
- No guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Limassol Marina, Limassol City 3601 Cyprus
This cruise will depart from Limassol Old Port. Pick up transfer will be provided from selected hotels in Limassol town
Departure Point :Limassol City, Limassol City, Limassol
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is provided from selected hotels in Limassol. Participants are required to contact local provider to confirm their pick up location and time at least 48 hours before excursion date.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Boat type subject to change
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Catamaran capacity 80 people (No Wi-Fi or bathroom available)
- Due to safety reasons we do not recommend this cruise to guests with disabilities
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.