Full-Day Fez Handicraft Tour
On this Fez handicraft tour, you’ll spend your time discovering Moroccan Berber art and get to participate in some of the craft practices famed in Moroccan heritage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Drop off
- Professional driver
- Visit important monuments
- Professional guide
- Meet professional artisans
- Ceramic pottery school with local artisans
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- On this Fez guided tour, you spend your time discovering Moroccan Berber art as well as spending time with local crafters and artists. You'll start in the Fes Medina and its narrow alleys where blacksmiths and carpenters do business, at this souk you'll explore woven Berber carpets and other Moroccan handicraft items made by local craftsmen.
Moving to Seffarine Place located near Quarantine university you can select plenty of chiseled trays, teapots, jars and innumerable other objects. Next, you'll visit the Batha Museum with its excellent collection of traditional Moroccan arts and crafts. Then it's off to Nejjarine Museum of Wooden Arts and Crafts which was Opened in 1998.
Furthermore, we’ll discover the oldest and the biggest fascinating tannery in Africa founded in the 9 century. Then you'll have a class at a ceramic pottery school to learn more about one of cultures and heritage of Morocco. You'll also enjoy a class in scarf making before being back dropped back at your hotel in the early evening.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.