Full-Day Fishing Tour in Capri with Lunch from Sorrento
Join this fantastic tour that combines a visit to Capri with the fun of a beautiful day of fishing. During the tour, you will learn about the fishing culture of this region with hints and techniques from local fishermen. Live a unique experience tasting a delicious lunch on board with the catch of the day prepared by a specialized chef. Cruise around the island of Capri while enjoying a swim and snorkel in its crystal clear waters. You will also have 3 hours of free time to visit the island (extra cost of 2.50 euros of landing tax to pay on board). On the way back, treat yourself with a limoncello tasting as you cruise along the Sorrento Peninsula.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off from your accommodation in the Sorrento area
- The assistance of an experienced fishermen
- Lunch on board with spaghetti and catch of the day
- Fishing and snorkeling equipment
- Professional English-speaking skipper
What's excluded :
- Landing fees to visit capri (2,50 euro extra for pax to pay onboard)
- Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Cruise along the Sorrento coast, before crossing to Capri to marvel at some of the most dramatic rock formations.
Navigate your way to Faraglioni to see the unique caves and grottoes of the White, Blue, and Green Grotto, each illuminated in different colors by the reflection of the sunlight hitting the seawater.
Spend two hours by visiting the island (2,50 euros extra landing tax cost to pay onboard) and its beautiful places like Marina Piccola, Marina grande, Anacapri, the Piazzetta and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri's most iconic sight is the dramatic Faraglioni, three towering rock formations which jut out from the Mediterranean just off the island's coast. A snapshot with this breathtaking group of sea stacks in the background is a must for all visitors to Capri.
Pass By: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Your tour will start from here. You will pass by one of the most iconic city of the coast, known for the lemon crops and the beautiul sea.
Departure Point :Temple Travel Sorrento, Piazza Giovan, Piazza Giovanni Battista de Curtis, 11, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point: Piazza Giovanni Battista de Curtis, 80067 Sorrento (NA) We are located next to the circumvesuviana station of Sorrento.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.