Full day Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & sakkara & Memphis Private Tour
This PRIVATE full day tour explores the Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Memphis, and the Sphinx which is a dream of many people all over the world. Cross off your bucket list with a visit to one of the surviving Seven Wonders of the ancient world!
- Private air-conditioned transportation with wifi on board to/from hotel
- Free camel ride!
- English speaking Egyptologist guide/driver
- Visit and go inside the Pyramids of Giza, see the Sphinx and the pyramids of Saqqara
- Bottled water and snack bag (chips/or nuts)
- Lunch at local restaurant
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Snack bag/chips or nuts
- Lunch - Vegetarian options too
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- All other items not listed here
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza pyramid complex is an archaeological site on the Giza Plateau, on the outskirts of Cairo. Here you will find the three Great Pyramids (Khufu/Cheops, Khafre/Chephren and Menkaure/Mykerinos)), the Great Sphinx, several cemeteries, a workers' village and an industrial complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Come face to face with this mythical creature and keeper of Giza. The Great Sphinx of Giza commonly referred to as the Sphinx of Giza or just the Sphinx, is not to be missed!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Named after the God of the dead, Saqqara, covers 7 km and is Egypt’s largest archaeological site. Memphis was the seat of power of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, home to the pharaohs that raised the pyramids. The necropolis is situated high above the Nile Valley’s cultivation area, and is the final resting place for deceased pharaohs and their families, administrators, generals and sacred animals.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ALL Cairo hotels are pickup points
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.