Full Day Great Temples- Private Tour
Spend a day visiting the most beautiful morning including amazing Angkor Wat. Avoid the crowd as possible this 8 hours visit the most beautiful temples in Angkor complex including Angkor Wat, Southgate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple - see beautifully crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces and exploring the maze-like interior of Ta Prohm Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced and licensed English Speaking Tour Guide
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Siem Reap City
- Air-con Vehicle
- Mineral Water
- Local tax
What's excluded :
- Temples Entrance fee (37$/person)
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Get picked up from your Siem Reap hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and head straight for the ruins. As you motor toward Angkor Wat, learn about its history as the world's largest religious monument, replete with Hindu-Buddhist architecture that took 30 years to complete. Follow your guide inside, glimpsing intricate stonework as you wander galleries that have been shockingly well-maintained.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, Siem Reap Cambodia
We also visit the Southern Gate of Angkor Thom, flanked by a row of 54 stone figures on each side - gods to the left and demons to the right – and the fortified city of Angkor Thom.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
This majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital city. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing inside the city. Arriving at the temple at Bayon, appreciate its beautifully crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Terrace of the Elephants, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Pass by the famous Terrace of the Leper King, and the Terrace of Elephant.
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
After lunch and a rest, continue your journey on to the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm – one of the most atmospheric of all temples in Angkor. Once home to 2,740 monks, Ta Prohm today looks much as it did in the early 1850s, when French explorer Henri Mouhot ‘rediscovered’ this crumbling site. After exploring the maze-like interior of Ta Prohm, return to your hotel after a long but fulfilling day, which will leave you with a lifetime of memories of one of the wonders of the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop off are included, Tour pickup at 8:00am. The exact pickup time to be advised one day before tour start.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.