Full Day Guided Open Safari Vehicle Tours
Our Passion is to Share our Love for Nature and Wildlife with our Guests and leave them with an Understanding of the African Bush. It is a Life
Changing Experience and Unique to each Individual. Our Safaris are Tailor Made for Clients who wish to Embrace this.
Our clients are insured for 20 million ZAR per passenger.
Our company is insured for 5 million ZAR against public liability.
We have a well-maintained fleet of closed vehicles as well as two different types of open vehicles.
All our guides are also qualified Trails Rangers and have to pass an annual assessment.
We do not "guide", we "interpret nature". As experts in Tracks & Signs, we will teach you to Read the Newspaper of the Bush.
We have an intimate knowledge of the geographical area, the fauna & flora, as well as its rich culture and history.
We will give you great photography tips to make sure the pictures you take home are as good as your memories.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Includes conservation levies but excludes all meals, we do break for breakfast and lunch.
- Breakfast - Includes conservation levies but excludes all meals, we do break for breakfast and lunch.
- Lunch - Includes conservation levies but excludes all meals, we do break for breakfast and lunch.
- Conservation Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kruger National Park, Malalan Gate, Nelspruit 1350 South Africa
Be on the lookout for wild animals while on safari
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :1: Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park, Kruger National Park Boundary Rd, Kruger Park, 1350, South Africa
2: Orpen Gate, Acornhoek, South Africa
3: Malelane, South Africa
4: Crocodile Bridge Camp Road, Crocodile Bridge Camp Rd, South Africa
5: Kruger Gate - Skukuza Road, Kruger Gate - Skukuza Rd, South Africa
6: Numbi, 1248, South Africa
7: White River, 1240, South Africa
8: Nelspruit, South Africa
9: Hazyview, 1242, South Africa
10: Skukuza Rest Camp, Kruger National Park, Kruger National Park, Skukuza, 1350, South Africa
11: Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, 4703, R538, Nelspruit, 1200, South Africa
12: Kruger National Park, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Spoil your self with one of our tours & transfers. All our vehicles are not only well maintained but is also air-conditioned and a complimentary water is offered in transit. We are in possession of road transport permits and do carry excessive insurances. Our transfer drivers are all qualified English speaking guides that knows our area of operation intimately and are in vhf radio contact with our operations office to ensure your safety, comfort and quality of service.We tow a luggage trailer for more than two persons to ensure that your luggage is well protected against the elements and dust.Conservation Fees (Not Included)South African citizens and Residents (with ID): R93 per adult per daySADC Nationals (with passport): R186 per adult per dayStandard Conservation Fee (Foreign Visitors): R372 per adult, per day*Wild Card: Year Permits available for all our guestsAirports
- Kruger Mpumalanga Intl Airport, Nelspruit South Africa
- Skukuza Airport, Skukuza South Africa
- Hoedspruit Airport, Hoedspruit South Africa
Departure Time :9/2/2019 - 11/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.