Full-Day Guided Shiek Zayed Mosque & Ferrari World Tour from Dubai with Transfer
Marvel the beauty of the the United Arab Emirates’ capital – Abu Dhabi on this full-day guided adventure. Visit the Shiek Zayed Mosque and all of its grandeur. Capture the beauty of The Emirates Palace, a luxury hotel, in a brief photo stop before moving on to Marina Mall, one of the biggest mall in Abu Dhabi, located along the breakwater on Corniche road. Next is the Heritage Village, which offers a glimpse into traditional Bedouin life. A quick visit to the Carpet Souk souvenirs follows. Then, head to the world’s largest indoor themed park, Ferrari World (ticket included). Hotel pickup and drop-off is also included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick from your Apartment - Hotel - Residence (Dubai Hotels and Residence)
- English Speaking driver / guide
- Visit the marvelous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Visit Abu Dhabi Market, Heritage Village and Corniche
- Photo stop at Emirates Palace Hotel, drive by the Ruler's Palace
- Stop by at Marina Mall for snack or lunch ( on guest's expense )
- Enjoy the amazing rides at Ferrari World Them Park
- Entry/Admission - Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Lockers ( Available to rent )
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour, office No 311 - Al Ittihad Rd - Al QusaisAl Nahda 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Venture out in Abu Dhabi’s glamorous attractions on this ultimate full day sightseeing tour of both charismatic culture and contemporary allure of U.A.E. Learn about the art forms from different cultures and civilizations visiting the grandest architecture- Shiek Sayed Grand Mosque and view its perfect mix of old and modern Islamic architecture
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Road, E 11, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Invites tourists from all around the world who can witness the spectacular onion-top domes, the reflective pools that engulf the courtyard and the iconic prayer hall, which not only overflows with blissful sunlight, but also houses the world’s biggest chandelier and carpet, both meticulously handmade. Be sure to spot the calligraphy encircling the hollows of the domes, etched with verses from the Quran and painted with gold leaves in An-Naskh lettering.
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
It is the key place of worship for daily prayers, Friday gathering and Eid prayers. During Eid it may be visited by more than 41,000 people. Stands out as one of the world’s largest mosques, and the only one that captures unique interactions between Islam and world cultures. Sheikh Zayed's vision for the Grand Mosque was to incorporate architectural styles from different Muslim civilizations and celebrate cultural diversity by creating a haven that is truly diverse and inspirational in its foundation. The mosque’s architects were British, Italian and Emirati, and design inspiration was borrowed parts of Turkey, Morocco, Pakistan, and Egypt among other Islamic countries, revealing a glistening architectural marvel with an astonishing capacity of 40,000 worshippers and visitors.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street Qasr Al Hosn, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
A national monument that encapsulates the development of Abu Dhabi, with displays of artifacts. The 250 year-old fort, Qasr Al Hosn, is a historic building known to be the oldest stone building in Abu Dhabi and a symbol of the UAE's ruling family
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit the Heritage village to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. You can shop, explore artifacts and watch artisans making pottery, blowing glass and weaving fabric on a loom. Run by the Emirates Heritage Club, this reconstruction of a traditional oasis village provides an interesting glimpse into the emirate’s past and features public workshops where craftsmen demonstrate traditional skills such as metal work, pottery, weaving and spinning. The craftsmen share their skills with visitors, and occasionally offer them a chance to try them out. The little spice shop within the village offers a range of dried herbs, handmade soaps and plenty of souvenirs to collect.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: The Corniche, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
It's a lovely walk by track. People even bring snacks and tea and their own chairs and picnic gear. Lovely breeze in the evening. Nice city building view at night. The waterfront Corniche, with its white sandy beaches and generous promenade, stretches the entire length of the northwest shore of the city. Giving spectacular views of the iconic high-rise tower blocks assembled along the seafront, it also offers one of the city's main recreation opportunities with dedicated cycle paths along the promenade and weaving in and out of the Corniche's landscaped gardens. Refreshments are available from the public beaches that punctuate the western section of the road.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Marina Mall 18 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Stopover at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall where you can satisfy your taste buds with local as well as international food and check out some branded and luxury items available to shop from. As one of Abu Dhabi’s distinctive landmarks, Marina Mall also offers a range of exciting programming and events that draw in the larger community. Bounce, the trampoline revolution features never-seen-before 40-meter slides, two brand-new slack lines, a zip line for adrenaline junkies and an 18m free-fall experience, open to visitors at Marina Mall.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port, Near Mina Market, Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
This is the main and biggest market to get dates in Abu Dhabi. The various products of date species are available usually in they market during the season
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Located on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, overlooking its own private natural bay, Emirates PalaceHotel is located on 0.8 mi stretch of private beach.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive, Abu Dhabi 00000 United Arab Emirates
The region's iconic waterpark, promising legendary adventure for all ages with over 40 rides, slides and attractions. one of the world’s best waterparks, an iconic must-visit destination that promises legendary adventures. Don't miss our 5 one-of-a-kind rides that will not be found anywhere else in the world. With over 40 rip- roaring rides, slithering slides and attractions that range from adrenalin-pumping to suitable for young ones...
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The first Ferrari branded theme park in the world. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi features a winning mix of rides and attractions for visitors of all ages, indoors amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is the first Ferrari-branded theme park and has the record for the largest space frame structure ever built. Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster, is also located here
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dubai Desert Tours, Al Fahidi Souk, Al Fahidi Area - Al Fahidi - دبي - United Arab Emirates
After an amazing day marveling the beauty of Abu Dhabi City, return to to your hotel with a memories
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code recommended: modest attire, especially for the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Arms and legs should be covered. A scarf is required for ladies to cover their hair. It is provided free of cost at the entrance of the mosque.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Pickup time varies slightly according to your hotel location
- Please make sure to contact your local tour operator one day before the tour date or upon checking in to your Hotel for your Ferrari World Tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.