Full-Day Guided Tour to Budva from Podgorica
Budva the beautiful coastal town of Montenegro. Back in the days, it was a quiet town, now is the Miami of Balkans, the main touristic city of Montenegro. Also, Budva is a town of outstanding beauty. The old town of Budva is more than 2500 years old. Moreover, the old town is considered as “the place to be seen”. In this tour of Budva, you can find from designer clothes to souvenirs to take with you as a memory. In the middle of the town is situated the Citadel. Soak up the amazing views of Sveti Stefan, one of the most amazing islets of Budva. This town is one of the most attractive coastal cities of Montenegro and the old part of the city is the jewel on the crown. As an illustration of that, you will feel the Italian presence around the city as the walls surrounding the old town of Budva are of Venetian influence. Moreover, you will get to visit the museum of Budva, which is a gem as in it there you can find very important and informative artifacts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Altstadt (Old Town) Budva
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altstadt (Old Town) Budva, Vuka Karadzica, Budva, Budva Municipality Montenegro
The first stop is going to be the old town from where you can see the outstanding beauty of the Venetian influenced buildings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sveti Stefan, Sveti Stefan, Budva Municipality
The citadel is going to be in our itinerary and the amazing views of Sveti Stefan. We will explore through the old town, get to see the museum which is a hidden gem of Budva. See the citadel and soak up the views of Sveti Stefan.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Independence Square, 2 Novaka Miloševa, Podgorica, Montenegro
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.