Full Day Guided Trip to Valparaíso & Viña del Mar from Santiago - Multi Language
Discover the beauties and secrets that Valparaíso and Viña del Mar hide in a 10-hour tour. These two sister cities are only 120 kilometers from the capital Santiago. Accompanied by a guide, you will enter the ancient streets and hills of what was the most important port of the South Pacific in the nineteenth century. Meet the picturesque funiculars of Valparaíso and other features that made it a World Heritage Site. Stroll through Viña del Mar and its beautiful beaches. Enjoy the sea breeze of this wonderful area of Chile and taste its exquisite local cuisine with a small group of people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tac Turismo, San Antonio 19, Santiago 8320263 Chile
We will know the 2 most important tourist cities in the region, Valparaiso World Heritage with its beautiful viewpoints we will enter the heart of the hills to walk and see its architecture, then visit Viña del Mar city Garden we will travel its coastal edge to appreciate its beaches most important and its newest architecture.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels, Apart Hotels and B & Bs in Santiago.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.