Full-Day Hahndorf and Adelaide Hills Hop-On Hop-Off Tour from Adelaide
Join Adelaide’s only hop-on hop-off Hahndorf and Adelaide Hills winery tour service and depart from the Adelaide CBD or get picked up in the region. A comfortable bus collects from the Stamford Plaza Hotel (Adelaide CBD) at mid-morning, then takes you out to the beautiful hills region surrounding the historic township of Hahndorf, to follow a looping circuit featuring 8-10 of the best wineries and venues in the area. Each circuit takes approximately 1-hour to complete, giving you plenty of time to sample that venue's offering. Along the way you are free to hop-on or off at any of the selected stops on the timetable. Bus returns to the city in the late afternoon, disembarking at approximately 4:45pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on, hop-off tour
- Visit the best wineries and venues in the area
- World class wines
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not included. A variety of lunch options to suit all tastes and budgets are available.
- Cellar Door Tasting Fees not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trail Hopper, Stamford Plaza Hotel 150 North Tce, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Our comfortable bus collects from a convenient Adelaide CBD location in the morning (the Stamford Plaza Hotel), then once in the region we follow a recurring timetable circuit that takes 50-60 minutes to complete, in which time we visit all 10-15 of the selected venues. We follow this same timetable each and every hour until it’s time to return to the city in the late afternoon (approx 5pm).
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Stamford Plaza Adelaide, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departure Time :10:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.