Full Day Halong Bay, Thien Cung Cave, Kayak & Lunch From Hanoi
Cruise among the limestone rocks and islets of Ha Long Bay and experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site from the water on a full-day tour from Hanoi. With this tour, you have the opportunity to explore the fishing village by kayak or bamboo boat rowed by the locals & visit the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave). It is also considered to be the day cruise with the most beautiful sundeck in Ha Long Bay which is a great background for photo hunt & a gorgeous place for having tea break while enjoying green bean cake. Includes Vietnamese lunch, transportation and guide, all activities, and hotel pickup and drop-off in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. 1 free soft drink per person during the lunch - exclusive offer on Viator.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Transfer from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- A bottle of water per person on bus
- Lunch on board
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Boat trip on the bay
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi Vietnam
Please be noticed that the pick-up area of our shuttle bus is within the Old Quarter. If you are staying outside this area, we recommend you to take a taxi to Hanoi Opera House and you would be picked up by our guide and shuttle bus from there around 8:00 – 8:30 am.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be noticed that the pick-up area of our shuttle bus is from hotels within the Old Quarter. If you are staying outside this area, we recommend you to take a taxi to Hanoi Opera House and you would be picked up by our guide and shuttle bus from there around 8:00 – 8:30 am.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.