Full day Hell's gate National park guided tour from Nairobi
The tour to Hell’s Gate National Park from Nairobi on a full-day tour that includes a guided hike through the park’s scenic gorges.You will have the unique chance to spot Kenya’s remarkable wildlife on foot, watching for the park’s healthy populations of zebra, gazelle, and eland, along with more than 100 species of birds .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
Hell's gate National park day trip Hike is a day-hike fun way to enjoy watching wildlife while walking or riding a bike. It is one of the few national parks where hiking is allowed and it has amazing features including deep gorges, red colored cliffs, rock towers, hot springs and geysers among others. The park provides a variety of wildlife, unusual flora and many species of birds and is one of the only two Kenyan parks where climbing, walking and biking are allowed. Animals seen here include Bush bucks, Dik Dik, Gazelles, Gnus, Hartebeests, Impalas, Klipspringers, Buffaloes, Hyraxes, Zebras, Hyenas, Jackals, Mongooses, Baboons, Monkeys and Porcupines amongst other animals.The park also has historically been an important home for the rare lammergeyer vultures. Over 103 species of birds have been recorded in this park, including vultures, Verreaux’s Eagles.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.